It’s happening: the Zandvoort Grand Prix will take place from August 25th to 28th, 2022. Max Verstappen in live action in the Netherlands! Have you managed to secure a ticket and are you looking for a place to stay near the circuit? Then stay overnight at Circuit Camping de Elta!
What can you expect?
- Open from Thursday, August 24th, 14:00, until Monday, August 28th, 12:00
- Beautiful location adjacent to the dune area of Zandvoort
- Within cycling distance of the circuit, the best way to reach the Grand Prix
- Bicycles available for rent on-site
- Cozy catering facilities
- Clean and hygienic sanitary facilities
- Continuous presence of security, first aid, and campsite management throughout the day
- Parking on-site is free
Food & Drinks
During the opening hours of the campsite, you can get food and drinks at the bar, food corner, or the campsite shop. In collaboration with local retailers and restaurants, we offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. The bar serves light alcoholic beverages and closes at 23:00.
On Thursday, August 24th, check-in is available from 14:00 to 20:00.
From Friday to Sunday, you can check in from 08:00 to 20:00.
(If you need to check in at a different time, please contact us for arrangements.)
On Saturday and Sunday, check-out is from 08:00 to 17:00.
On Monday, check-out is from 07:00 to 13:00.
(If you need to check out at a different time, please contact us for arrangements.)
Accessibility to Zandvoort
The Formula 1 organization and the municipality of Zandvoort have announced that 50,000 people should come to the circuit by bike. A spot in the bicycle parking area must be reserved in advance. The number of parking spaces for cars is very limited and expensive, and therefore discouraged. Cycling to the circuit is the best and most affordable option!
The ultimate racing experience
Your racing experience begins as soon as you arrive at the campsite. Along with other race fans, you can enjoy watching the practice sessions, qualifications, and footage from Zandvoort. After returning from the circuit, a lively atmosphere awaits you on our catering terrace. Our campsite is suitable for all ages.
- Parking on-site is free
- By entering the premises, you agree to adhere to the set house rules
- Follow the instructions of the staff.
- No alcohol under the age of 18.
- No unwanted harassment.
- No aggression or racism.
- No disruptive behavior.
- No bicycles allowed.
- No open fires or any kind of barbecue/fire pit.
- No weapons, drugs, or laughing gas (cartridges/cylinders).
- No selling of goods, promotions, collections, etc.
- No glassware allowed on the premises.
- No group-affiliated displays.
- By entering the premises, you give consent for the use of photos and/or videos taken on the site for publication purposes.
- You may be subjected to a security check.
- No further serving of alcohol after 23:00.
- Silence is expected on the campsite after 00:00.
- All tents remain the property of Circuit Camping De Elta.
- You are not allowed to use your own tents, awnings, etc.